The minimum age limit for the B-licence is 18 years, however it is possible to sign up for the training after 16th birthday.
B-license training is divided into two phases (basic and risk management).
After completing the basic phase and risk management together with theory and driving exams a driving license will be granted.
B-licence entitles you to drive the following vehicles:
- a vehicle with a total mass of 3500kg
- Vehicle combinations with B-category car with a trailer, where the trailer has a total mass of 750kg (max)
- (or a car + trailer in total of 3500kg).
- B-category vehicle that is designed and made to carry up to 8 persons (apart from the driver).
- 10 driving lessons + theory and driving exams
- 4 theory lessons if this is your first drivers license
Risk management course needs to be done before going to the driving exam.
It contains 4 theory lessons and 4 driving lessons.